Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lazy is as Lazy Does
or
What you get when you do your library shopping on the new acquisitions shelf.

Charming Your Way To the Top : Hollywood's Premier P.R. Executive Shows You How to Get Ahead
by Michael Levine
This will help me at work. Yeah...right.

Brand Hijack : Marketing Without Marketing
by Alex Wipperfurth
Interesting.

Schlock Value: Hollywood at Its Worst
by Richard Roeper
This is good. I would have eventually sought it out in the stacks.

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell: A Novel
by Susanna Clarke
Oh, what a ponderous novel. One must hold it with two hands. Not a good bed or beach read. I fear I will still be working on it when the beach opens.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter