Saturday, February 26, 2005

It’s about the love…
because if I were working for Initech instead of the Church, I…well, I’d have lost my sense of humor a long time ago.
Long week. (not that I’m kvetching, of course. I gave that up for Lent. And I like my job. Plus extra hours mean extra money means bills get paid, etc.)
Managed to jam two copiers.
Returned home last night in time to see most of MONK. Which was premised on a copier jam. Highly unlikely. Highly unamusing.
Back at work. One copier is working…


Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? ….one of these days, I just kick this piece of sh*t out the window.
Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.
Samir: Piece of sh*t.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter