Monday, January 31, 2005

It’s put-up or shut-up time for
PETA. The animal crazies have stopped sending death threats to my sister and are actually offering helpful information re: animal hoarding etc. Which is a good thing, because the deputies in her country just busted a “dog house” with over 40 border collies. (I told her if they were miniature dachsunds I might consider opening our hearts to one of the poor foundlings. But no big dogs. We’re on the brink of looking like crazy hoarders ourselves.) I’m waiting for Animal Planet to give her her own show. That is more likely than her county getting its own humane officer.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter