Friday, January 14, 2005

5 words. Sudden death. Scripps-Howard rules.
Fraser was never my favorite TV show. But I saw an episode last night that was hilarious...for fans of competitive spelling.

That was an end of a surreal day. While getting dressed I realized I was maybe just too sick to go to work. Gripped with anxiety that the Church ( local and universal) might not be able to go on without me for a day (which is a sign I should take a day off...) I called in sick and fell back into bed without removing the one sock that I had donned. I slept all morning though I did attempt to watch an unfortunate Oprah episode about women who marry gay men. The afternoon snooze was interrupted by a trip to the dentist with Eddie. (Rick had to take his father, of the recent porcine heart-valve transplant to the hospital for an antiobiotic infusion. Otherwise the pleasure would have been all his...) That was followed by a trip to the LEGO store. I promised. I didn’t really use the LEGO store as an inducement for a happy teeth cleaning, but it is very close to the dentist’s office and I use the rationale that we should try to combine a run for extra gears and pieces with other necessary work.

I went back to sleep when we returned home. I wanted to watch ER, but I just couldn’t wake up. I heard little snippets....had a dream that Abby had been kidnapped to remove a gallbladder in a library. I think I was very confused. Woke up at 11:30, watched Fraser and slept until my alarm went off. Strange.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter