Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Feeling a little old here...

Hearing the news about Dan Rather made me think back to Walter Cronkite’s last broadcast in March, 1981. We brought Franny home from the hospital that day and I was sitting in bed nursing, cuddling and weeping profusely at the end of an era. (What can I say? I think it was the hormones.) So I told Fran that we’ll celebrate the end of this era, too, next March. We can order a pizza and eat it in bed while watching Dan Rather’s last broadcast. I think any weeping will probably stem from the realization that my baby is 24.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter