Wednesday, September 29, 2004

We Passed!
The priest from the archives examined our records. Everything is A-OK. I wish my Mom were alive so that I could call and tell her that he was quite happy with my clear block printing. (And to let her have a little "I told you so" time after all the years of my complaining about handwriting practice.) Oh, I wish I could thank my late Dad, too, for printing a ton of primary lined paper in his print shop after I received dismal reviews in the first grade. They managed to turn me around.
For a second, I was so excited when I saw the big "A" at the top of the official report to the Bishop. Then I realized it said Deanery A. Oh, well.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter