Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Anyone catch Nip/Tuck last night?

I’m back to watching Judging Amy. That is one show that Rick and I both like, unlike Nip/Tuck. It didn’t help that the one time he watched Nip/Tuck with me was the episode in which a drug addled formerly successful surgeon decides to attempt a face transplant from his rival to himself. So much for family TV time. I know I can live without such a parade of evil and it is more relaxing to watch a show without my hand clutching the remote lest one of the kids walk in. (The big girls do watch Nip/Tuck; I’m hoping the futility of vanity and the gruesome reality of face lifting stick in their minds. Really.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter