Tuesday, August 17, 2004

O!

Holding a copy of "Anna Karenina" while searching for a breadless turkey sandwich in one of the busiest criminal courthouses in the nation, TV talk show host Oprah Winfrey seemed confident she would not be picked to be a juror Monday.
Don’t think I’d mind being a defendant in front of Oprah. There are a variety of buzz words guaranteed to get her sympathy. I could play her like a violin. The other 13 jurors would be another question. Not that I’m a criminal, or nothin’.
Although.....the breadless turkey sandwich thing concerns me. If they don’t sell turkey and vegies (AKA a turkey salad) couldn’t she just eat around the bread?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter