Tuesday, June 01, 2004

And while we’re talking transits....
when I get some time I want to open a little can of....

on the deacon on my church who copied this goofy letter from the National Catholic Reporter (The church in transit ) - on the parish’s copier, no less, and left a copy in all the mailboxes with a little comment on how he couldn’t have said it better. Blech.

But no time now.....

Martha has finals so we must be on time.

Work should be busy. And, just as I had the fun of putting my godchild in the baptismal register and Chuch into the confirmation register, today I must enter my friend’s son into the death register. Memento mori....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter