Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Time to go
to that nest of “contagion, and unnatural sleep." There is some sort of bug going around work. No one feels great. People who never take a sick day have phoned in sick. Those left standing have a lethargy that fails to respond any amount of caffeine stimulation. We’re just a step away from someone complaining to the Cardinal about the parish that employs zombies to work in the rectory....

I hope I'm in better shape when I return home today. Yesterday we were doing a "fun" geometry exercise with the 3-D tangrams. When it was time to move on to something else, I offered to put the two sets of blocks back into their original squares and pack them in the carrying case. Couldn't do it. I started to sweat.....and stuck somewhere between tears and a sneeze I crammed the blocks into Zip-Loc bags. They should be safe there until thinking skills return. Just keep 'em away from the dogs, boys.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter