Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Vice Cream:The new vodka-flavored ice cream provoked an outcry in Australia from groups worried it would give children a taste for alcohol.
Should good vodka have that much of a taste that it can flavor ice cream? Or are we talking ‘spiked’ ice cream? That is a little scary. Personally, if someone had given me a Laphroaig popsicle in my formative years I may have never wanted to touch a drop of alcohol.
(My apologies to Scotch lovers.....I just don’t get it. My sister still reminds me of the lovely gift of a bottle of Laphroaig that I pronounced to taste like industrial solvent. I believe she took the glass away from me so the remainders could go to someone with more sophisticated tastes. Oh, well, Rick enjoyed it. And he made it last a long, long time....)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter