Wednesday, April 14, 2004

"My husband said it was written by feminist aliens," she said, laughing. "But he got over it.”
Female seders have etched a place into Jewish tradition since the first ones were held in the 1970s, with interest growing every year.
It’s not really any of my business. But since we share the same father in faith (oops, there, I said father....how regressive of me.) I feel compelled to comment on the tweaking of tradition to accomodate agenda. Sounds like something your basic mod and with-it 1970’s nun would really groove on.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter