Saturday, April 03, 2004

More bookshelf Sturm und Drang.
But all will be beautiful when the job is done.
Putting the school stuff on the shelves has been a blast. But it still doesn’t all fit. Rick found an empty filing cabinet out in the garage and moved it into the family room. Now I can store the folders with extra worksheets, black-line masters, catalogs and whatever. Separately. Alphabetically. This is certainly fortuitous. I had no idea the cabinet was empty. I thought it was storing odd junk. Perhaps it is best this way. If I had known it was empty and didn’t know it could be so useful for me, I’m sure I would have been lobbying for its removal to the curb on refuse day many months ago.

Now the shelves have about 2 linear feet of extra room. Not to worry. Nature abhors a vacuum and Ellyn always finds more books. (In fact, there a few necessary items on their way from Ignatius Press and amazon.com at this moment....)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter