Monday, November 03, 2003

He looks harmless to me....

Why would I worry about what a little gnome could do to our property, when my living room and dining room are painted in decidedly lurid colors?

The greatest mistake to commit, the survey shows, is to install modern windows in a period property, which can knock £10,000 off a property's value. But even allowing limescale to build up in the bathroom or painting walls in lurid colours can cost a vendor from £500 to £1,000.

Of course, we’re renters so it’s all moot anyway.
Note to Embot: Don’t mention the gazing ball. I like the gazing ball.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter