Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I had wanted to see this. Guess we were to busy educating and keeping a lid on the squalor.

But that’s OK. It’s a busy week and I can’t afford to take time off for apoplexy. (Doh.... I used my apoplexy time on the Cubs last night...)

Hearing the following would have done me in. "In part two of Vince Gonzales' report: how children nationwide have been put in danger, even killed, while home schooling." The public schools have death and danger (physical and moral) beat. You don’t need math credentials to figure that one out.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter