Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Pay No Attention....
to the woman on the lawn - in her nightgown - in the dark.

Now our family is complete. We have a dog with ADD. Bessie was waiting for me at the front door when I came downstairs at 5:45. I thought this was real puppy training progress....(since I can’t train the family to keep her in her kennel at night.) We slipped out the front door. And then we checked out some hosta leaves, found a green crabapple to bite and bat about. Totally forgetting why we were outside in the dark so early in the morning. Hence the woman carrying a puppy out on to the grass with the exhortations to, “Let’s speed this up......you’re cutting into my blogging time.”

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter