Friday, August 22, 2003

What to my wondering eyes should appear...
the fridge is clean, the living room clear!

Martha’s back. (And not a moment too soon in her estimation. )
It looks like she grew another inch over the summer - though she’s concerned that Chuck may overtake her in the height department. Now she’s under official interdict not to grow at all until Auntie’s wedding in December. Bridesmaid dress rules, dontcha know.

It was so nice to hug her and talk in person. Then as I was headed up to bed around 10:00, she said, “I’m not sleepy. I think I’ll clean out the fridge.” And I don’t mean eating everything...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter