Sunday, August 17, 2003

So do we call him a ‘cocktail wienie?’

Fred is an eight week old Mini Dachshund pup. He likes to play with kittens and is affectionate. He will need to be neutered before he goes to his forever home.

Scrappy and Cody’s cousin. The latest addition to the canine family tree.
Rick is going to visit, do some biz and bring Martha home. Wish I could go along. I’d love to see the little guy. Oh, and my sister and the rest of the gang, too.

I forget to ask her if she was going to spring for Neuticles.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter