Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Second Day of School....
My school job, that is. Our homeschool doesn’t start until next week.
(I need that long to uncramp my body from spending yesterday morning sitting in a tiny chair.) I think this is going to work out well. Everyone is so pleasant to work with. And I even had time to stop at Church for a while after dropping Martha at the high school. Now I just have to firm up a morning schedule for Rick to work with the boys.

Good news and bad news at the dentist.....He was able to replace the filling I lost. But the X-ray he took showed some sort of infection in the tooth next to it. This is one that had a root canal when I was in high school. So it’s back next week to have that looked at. I may mock women who obsess about thinness, gray hair, wrinkles etc. Teeth are my attachment to vanity and youth. I must work on this. That is, to detach (in the spiritual sense...please!) from my teeth beyond the normal upkeep required for good health.

When I talked to my sister on the phone, she sounded dismayed that we hadn’t put Eddie into ‘real’ school. I’m not sure why she cares so much. I don’t call her to say snarky things about her children attending public school. Oh, well.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter