Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Recipe
for a bad night’s sleep: Spend most of the evening sprawled on the couch watching VH1’s I Love the ‘70’s. Spend the night dreaming that you are back in high school. Weird and exhausting.

Tonight - my college years. Can I resist?

Perhaps I should just turn off the tube and spend the evening reading and finishing my curricula ordering. Yeah, I know the homeschool catalogs appreciate orders early in the summer, but I never seem to come up with the money until the end of August. It’ll be OK - we have enough ‘in stock’ to keep us occupied.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter