Saturday, May 10, 2003

The Friday Five
It’s still Friday somewhere, right?

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?There was a time when I was extremely organized. That person is still buried deep inside, crying to get out.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?I’ve tried fancier thing, but for now the Illinois Federation of Teachers complimetary pocket calendar that Em gave me works great. It was free and is set up according to the school year rather than January to December. Works better for me.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?Perhaps some small, overlooked secret nook remains organized. The rest is disasterland.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?I would if I could. (I mean if I had time. I do know how to alphabetize. ) Back in college I had my closet organized according to color. I knew that ROYGBIV mnemonic would be good for something. The closet was quite pleasing to the eye in the unlikely event that I forgot to close the door.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?My significant others. Sort by colors or alpha/numeric? Forget it. Let’s break it down into living/dead, animal/vegetable/mineral, perishable/nonperishable, is it ours? or does it go back to the library/friends/Blockbuster?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter