Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Uncle Dan's draft card -from WWII

more souvenirs from Rick's stop at Gethsemani Abbey

address labels from our previous address

titles for all the cars

one tooth - human

NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR MARTHA.


This wouldn't be so aggravating if I hadn't had it in my hands just a few weeks ago. Worse case scenario - tomorrow we take a 'field trip' to the Milwaukee County Courthouse. How do I know it's as easy as that? Because we got Emily into kindergarten without the necessary birth certificate because the principal was an old friend of my mother's. I didn't ask for a pass - it was his offer. And Isabel's daughter wouldn't lie, right? (Well, he was right....but then I totally forgot about re-ordering a birth certificate until Em was ready for driver's ed. And we made a run up to Milwaukee to retrieve the appropriate documentation.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter