Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Wishing you all........
a very Merry Christmas. Will be back Thursday.

Right now I am off for a little time of quiet prayer and reflection before the hyperactivity of the day begins. Since the Church is still in the decoration process, I shall find quiet meditation time at the dentist. Oh, well, you have to be gracious when the doctor offers a time to squeeze you in. I am the lector at the 6:00pm Mass today and would really like to be able to read without that tiny sharp spot on my molar rubbing my tongue - I'm starting to talk like someone who wishes not to move her tongue and it's sure hurting my credibility around here. I want to do a nice job at Mass tonight.....my biggest asset is volume and enunciation............Iittle old ladies are always telling me that they like it when I am the lector because they can make out the names of the sick and dead. Nice to know I can be of assistance.


God Bless You All!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter