Sunday, December 01, 2002

Tomorrow is Monday....
and we’re back to work. I don’t feel quite so guilty about the boys missing out on some school work during the painting ‘crisis,’ since most local schools has a longer than usual Thanksgiving break. So my guys were just getting their fair share. (And here they are safe from peers who work for Planned Parenthood trying to help them. Not that I’m obsessing over my third grader, but a 13 year old is in a vulnerable time)

And they didn’t forget everything during our days off. Eddie said something so cute that I cannot resist sharing it here. (Yes, it looks like this blog may lapse into one big cloying perpetual Christmas Letter - but I will not let that happen.) While we were changing the missalettes, I found Eddie kneeling - half praying, half resting. I asked if he needed a rest and he said, “Chuck’s labora - I’m ora!” So somebody is absorbing something.....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter