Monday, December 09, 2002

Things I found.....
while looking in my closet for the smooth plastic rod (it ‘fell’ off of the blinds in my bedroom two years ago) that is perfect for holding the cloth image of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

  • the beret Karen brought from Paris for Rick. Why couldn’t we find it when somebody wanted to take it to French class?
  • A set of post-op CT films dated 12/96. We’ll keep those for science class. Innards will be more interesting when we know the owner.
  • One Gap pique knit polo shirt - coral pink. Will come in handy next summer.
  • Several foreign coins

The rod was never found. Rick didn’t like my idea of trying to break the other rod off of the blinds. I don’t adjust the blinds, so what’s the point, right? Oh, well. Luckily we were able to hustle up something in the garage. So much for hiding things in a ‘safe’ place.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter