Friday, December 06, 2002

Hi Ho...Hi Ho....
it's off to work I go. Last few days to add to the December 15 paycheck, so I'd best be ready to perform. Dad will have to do the school stuff this morning. At the rate Eddie is reading, he may be on a volume of the Brittanica by the time I return!
I'll do the St. Nicholas lesson. I love doing the saint lessons. We'll pull out the historical atlas and look for Myra. (And I'll do my best not to interject that the most I know about Myra is that it was the name of Jerry Lee Lewis' 13 year-old wife.......my mind wanders and I must constantly be on guard against sharing every little bit of info that sails through!!!)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter