Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Gee, thanks Em!
Yes, I am insane. If fiddling with the sitemeter things hadn't already pushed me over the edge, that did it.

I got rid of the site meter after it pooped out after 6 hours yesterday. It's not so much a matter of seeing how many people are reading this......I just want the comfort that I'm not totally talking to myself.
(I get that feeling around home sometimes.......like that guy in a movie-of-the-week who was dead but didn't know it. Not as deep as the Sixth Sense, but it made an impression on me. Em knows........she's heard me exclaim, "Am I still alive. I'm talking, but no one is hearing me?")

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter