Thursday, December 12, 2002

Found the Christmas Sweater!
Now I am ready.
Off to Mass, rosary and confession with my Bible study group. And then breakfast at the Deer Path Inn (extra beautiful this time of year), an undeserved and very much appreciated treat from my friends.

Hope Eddie is feeling better. Has the beginnings of a cold. I feel guilty going off for the morning......even though he is under the tutelage of his father and the kind ministrations of his older brother. I still feel like a creepy mom. Plus, I may need to go in to work. I need the extra hours, but this makes me feel like a super creepy mom. Even though I've left all the lessons with the boy's adequately prepared pater.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter