Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Em - I've done suggested drill to retrieve missing archives as suggested in the basic help column. Still missing two months work. Now this is starting to annoy me - if only because I'm just a prickly person. I know this is a free service, and I shouldn't be complaining about things that don't go well with a free service but it's making me irritable.

Feel free to work on it yourself.
Call me if you forgot the password.
Or even if you just want to talk - I'll tell you about my haircut.........

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter