Sunday, March 30, 2003

When....
I am up early, can’t stand the silence and don’t want to watch non-stop war coverage, I check out VH-1 - basically to watch the decline of civilization. Occasionally there are videos that amuse me. This week it is Jason Mraz’s The Remedy. Maybe it’s all the chickens. Chickens are nice. The chickens in this video are amazingly cooperative. Having had chickens (for a short time, as a child; sort of a science project that my parents indulged me in) I know that they don’t just do what you ask. At this point I must admit that chickens couldn’t be any more disastrous than the ‘little dog,’ whose personal habits may be giving us a clue to why he was found wandering about Lake Forest, collarless, in the snow..........Fortunately, for him, we are a family that tends to forgive much, especially if the offender is 'cute.' It is fitting that his 'owner' is the family member who has the worst personal habits. Mea culpa - I let her get away with a lot of stuff for twenty years because she is 'cute.'

Eeeew. Now it’s Justin Timberlake’s Rock Your Body.............where’s the remote?

About the war coverage...I do care about the war. But the non-stop talk makes it almost impossible for me to keep the information straight. I think checking in once or twice a day should be sufficient...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter