Saturday, March 15, 2003

Thanks to Embot....
the Weather Pixies are back to Fahrenheit. Today that's a good thing - it gives the appearance of being warmer.....something of a placebo effect.

I was getting used to the Centigrade Pixie. It was becoming a learning thing. Oh, well.

What I'm really getting excited about is the prospect of leaving the house in the morning without my hair freezing. (sorry, no time for hair dryer) I'm sure any hair care professional would attest that drying by sublimation is as hard on hair as a good 1650 Watt hair dryer. And the novelty of hair that cracks wore off a l-o-n-g time ago!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter