Monday, March 31, 2003

Still.....
working through my guilt about being gone to work so much. On the one hand, Chuck said the other night that lots of kids have both parents who are always working so I shouldn’t stress about a temporary up-tick in my time away from home.

On the other hand, every time I come home Chuck does a perfect imitation of the anorexic teen princess in Drop Dead Gorgeous: “Who are you? Who are you?,” he asks in a meticullously vacuous falsetto.

That kid really knows what buttons to push.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter