Monday, March 10, 2003

Salve, Magister!
Have been called in to work today. So the education of the boys is in the hands of their father. (An article in the Sun-Times a few weeks ago said homeschooling fathers is the next big thing. It’s not just for mousy Christian ladies in jumpers and Birkenstocks anymore.*) I have everything organized - all Dad has to do is follow the simple schedule that I’ve planned. If you’re lookin’ for me Em, call the Church. I won’t be back until after 9:00. (Sorry about last night, I fell asleep during the Simpsons.)

*Didn’t mean to offend anyone with that comment on the stereotypical homeschooling mom. I’m a bit mousy myself. Rarely wear jumpers - they make me look pregnant when I’m not.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter