Thursday, March 13, 2003

Remember Gum Wrapper Chains?
Fox News Channel just showed a man who has been working on a gum wrapper chain for 38 years. It is sooo long. (The exact length has suddenly escaped my mind.) If I hadn't given up, my chain could be that long, too. Of course, this man's chain is now so large it is something of an albatross that takes up half of a room.

I don't think this is quite so possible anymore. Most gum wrappers are too crummy to put into a chain. The best ar the old fashioned gums, BlackJack, Beeman's Pepsyn, Teabury....they added such fragrance to a chain. I think I remember how to make one. Perhaps I'll buy some gum and start over.....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter