Saturday, March 29, 2003

Ouch
Slept through most of The Stepford Wives. It was just so cozy on the couch, with the little dog curled up on my feet. I did wake up during the part when Katherine Ross realizes that Paula Prentiss' character has been 'changed,' and her husband chides her about it being time for this woman to change because her home is a "pig sty." So I washed part of the kitchen floor on my way to bed. Traffic patterns in our home demand that only part of the floor be washed at a time, leaving me off the hook for a full-scale scrubbing. Ouch.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter