Monday, March 10, 2003

OK
I’ve got it all under control. I think.
Back to work tomorrow.
The real secretary has pneumonia and I’ll be filling in more this week.
After 18 months of avoiding the computer at work, I have to bite the bullet tomorrow and attempt to type the liturgy sheets for next week-end. Rick gave me a quick little run through on Microsoft Word so I don’t look too ignorant. I am afraid of Microsoft products. So afraid.
(Well, I did get addicted to that FreeCell game when I was staying with my sister..........but I’m still uncomfortable. So uncomfortable.) It’s all Rick’s fault. He did his best to convince me to avoid all Microsoft products.

You’re all invited to my house to peruse our fine collection of BETA videotapes. And then I’ll reminisce about the Peugeot we had......a car with just about everything installed bass-akwards.

Now to line up tomorrow’s lessons for the boys. Things went quite smoothly - if all reports are to be believed - and I was only called twice while at work. And one call was just to report that Eddie’s missing reader had surfaced.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter