Saturday, March 08, 2003

I started this last night, but I wandered off........
aka - a day lot and a whole lot more than a dollar short!
Friday Five
1. What was the last song you heard?Amsterdam by Coldplay. I am totally ignoring the nerve shattering Muzak floating through Dominicks’ while I was shopping for dinner. I’ve been under the impression that stores count on shoppers spending X number of dollars per minute in the store. So why does the store play the same kind of music that is played in public places to discourage loiterers? You know, that sort of screechy over-the-top emoting that conjures the feel of an aural root canal procedure!

2. What were the last two movies you saw?Amelie and The Godfather. (on tape) In fact, I was thrilled to find Amelie for $3 at the rummage shop on my birthday. The last two movies I saw in a theater were Amelie and The Royal Tenenbaums. I don’t get around much these days.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
some food, a bottle of ibuprofen and 5 gallons of gas at $!.75 per gallon!

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Mass, visit with a friend, laundry, Mass.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
2 kids - mine, 2 priests and the ckeck-out woman at Dominicks’.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter