Sunday, March 09, 2003

Huh?
Morbid Valentine Gets Teacher in Trouble
PHOENIX -- A theology teacher at a Roman Catholic high school lost his job after giving a student a valentine that read, "I hate you, I wish you would die."

A police report stated R. Scott Jones passed out similar cards Feb. 14 to his other students at St. Mary's High School, many of whom regarded it as a joke, but one 17-year-old boy said he was "freaked out" by the card.


I’m not implying that I may not have had teachers who felt that way about me. But they had the good sense not to put it in writing.


No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter