Friday, March 28, 2003

Friday Five
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?Last week-end’s retreat. I’ll count the whole 48 hours as one sweet moment.

2. What one person touched your life this week?Ties.......always ties.
My children. My friends with whom I went on retreat. My friends at work.

3. How have you helped someone this week?More ties. I’ve helped the kids in various ways. And I hope I was of true service to the people I help at work.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
laundry, laundry, laundry

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?Pray. (And do some more laundry...)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter