Saturday, March 29, 2003

Afraid.....
to look at the Weather Pixie. I really don’t want corroboration of the snow outside the window. Really.

I’m finally getting caught up after being gone most of the week. I only had to work a few hours this morning and managed to come home fairly energetic considering that I had spent the better part of two hours on my knees in supplication and imprecation in front of the rectory copier. After the third (or maybe fourth) jam, I gave up. I think the copier is OK now for one sided copies, but I sure won’t attempt any two-sided copying tomorrow. I tend to believe those little “ACHTUNG!” stickers inside the copier and will only dig so far in that infernal machine to pull out chunks of paper. Electrocution in the process of copying children’s bulletins is not the sort of martyrdom I had ever envisioned.

Right shift key still not working. Am rapidly retraining myself to do all shifting with left hand.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter