Tuesday, February 18, 2003

this-or-that Tuesday
February 18, 2003: Potpourri

  • 1. Black or white? little of both
  • 2. Plaid or stripes? stripes
  • 3. Paperback or hardcover books?any books I can get my hands one
  • 4. Color or B&W printer? Color
  • 5. Golden oldies or the newest tunes?little of both
  • 6. Ice cream: in a cone or a dish?dish, always a dish
  • 7. Bath or shower?Shower - under 3 minutes
  • 8. Are you outgoing or shy?sometimes I’m absolutely obnoxious; others I’m just a shrinking violet
  • 9. Answer the phone when it rings, or screen calls?SCREEN!
  • 10. VCR or TiVO?VCR for now, TiVO in my dreams

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter