Monday, February 24, 2003

Quod est tuum praenomen?
Meum praenomen est Ellyn. Still.
The Philosopher formerly known as (his secret is safe with me) has adopted the pseudonym of "Athanasius." I respect that.
Perhaps it is imprudent and/or prideful to have my real name spread all over the internet. So far no negative ramifications. And I have been reunited with an old college roommate. What is really keeping me from adopting a pseudonym is the inability to conjure up a really good one. All that goes through my mind are the lame ones we joke about (Pearl Ring, Sandy Beach) or those of the Bart Simpson variety (Ben Dover). So I guess I will stay with Ellyn, the meek and mild. (Hey, that’s what my father used to call me. I think he may have been trying some sarcasm there....)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter