Saturday, February 22, 2003

Please
let some Luddite Witnesses come to the door, press their literature upon me and get me out of the morass I am in. I spent half of my time at work this morning trying to get the copier to cooperate. This involves assuming positions that just aren’t proper in any office situation, let alone a rectory, momentarily having my head wedged between the copier and the filing cabinet and almost getting my hand caught inside of the machine which would have been most dreadful since I was the only one ‘home.’ One priest was celebrating a funeral and another was in the parish center giving a talk. I would have had to sit there until someone with a key let himself in, because I couldn’t reach the door release button while caught in the machine. The new copier has a lot more of those little triangular “ACHTUNG” stickers with the little electrical symbols. I believe those stickers. I’m not going to try prove them wrong by sticking my little fingers in where they don’t belong. Then I found out the copying I was doing was redundant-having been done and distributed last night!

Now I am told the blog still looks funny. It looks OK to me. Em says it might be a matter of what kind of browser being used. I am mortified. My house may be disheveled. My car may be peeling. But at least I had a tidy blog. Had......

I shall walk away now and go back to putting the slipcover on the living room couch. That should work.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter