Saturday, February 08, 2003

No, really, I'm working here.......
Right now the pan from the ribs is soaking. So I have time for at least one more quiz. Thanks to Alicia
I mean I'm trapped here with a bunch of people whose idea of a fun Saturday night is watching Happy Gilmore.........


You're a Margarita!!  Yariba Yariba, underlay underlay!!  A margarita consists of tequila, triple sec and lemon or lime juice with a salt rimmed glass which just about sums you up!  You
""Which cocktail are you?""

brought to you by Quizilla



My friends call me an angel........that's nice! Good thing they didn't poll the family!!!

You are Spirit...you are ethereal and light. You
always think the best of everyone. All your
friends call you an angel.


What Element Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter