Thursday, February 13, 2003

I tried.
To have my Car-o-Scope cast. First item: pick the car you are currently driving. They don’t have a GM 1988 POS van. I’ll have to try Chevy Van G20 - I think that’s what I used to drive. What is this? They have Borgward. I haven’t seen a Borgward since my father sold his in 1964.

I’m thinking of taking the quiz and saying I drive a Jaguar. If it comes back saying I should be driving a GM 1988 POS, then I will be at peace.......

(Thanks to Kathy for sending me to Disputations for this. I was looking for a way to avoid the work I should be doing.....)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter