Monday, February 17, 2003

I doubt it......and it sure doesn’t make me another Luther.

Hey, don't be ashamed! Some of the world's most profound thinking has been done on the can.
If you were a room in a house, what room would you be?

Maybe this is just wish fulfillment.
The matriarch of a large family in a small house sees very little of the bathroom (unless we count cleaning time, which I won’t since I’m not too vigilant about that either.........)
But this reminds me............if we don’t do a full day of school and the big people are at work, the bathroom walls may be dehumidified enough that I could finish my little shell painting project that I started on the bathroom wall about six months ago.

Thanks to Michelle for the ego boost.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter