Sunday, February 23, 2003

Back to the edge of the abyss......
10 minutes into the Grammy show.
I wish I had tried harder at rope climbing in grade school. I might be employable.
Gwen Stefani still wears too much make-up.
Then an ad about ‘protection’ against HIV/AIDS.
No good old-fashioned wholesome Soy Bomb.
Why am I watching this?

“Do I believe the total perversion that I am witnessing? ...........The children on that program should all be gassed.............I would like very much to know what the Founding Fathers would say if they could see these children being debauched to further the cause of Clearasil............... I suspect that we are teetering on the edge of the abyss.” Ignatius Reilly in A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter