Saturday, February 22, 2003

Apologies.....
to Donna Lewis whose link on the left keeps morphing with an every changing assortment of question marks and other symbols. The accent circumflex on the a seems to be upsetting things. So I’ll try it without. Maybe plain Quenta Narwenion will work. I don’t see this happening on other blogs. (Just another example of the world-wide conspiracy against me.)

Having sewn the slipcover back on the couch - my own creation of patched together tablecloths and not as bizarre as it might sound - I’m feeling brave enough to look at the computer. Things may be better - I removed the “Which Revolution Are You?” quiz which I posted around the time that the blog went kerflooey.

Next time: my secrets for sewing pillows out of dinner napkins. The perfect way to match your tablecloth couch!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter