Wednesday, February 12, 2003

And the boys thought ‘cunctator’ would never turn up again!
I took the vocab test I found linked on Eve Tushnet’s site. This is because there are a bunch of other things I need to do. Taking little tests is a lovely way to procrastinate. I got 169 out of 200. I guess that’s OK. But I thought I would do better. Maybe too much time playing with the computer is leading to gradual mental deterioration. Or is it the annoying video game I hear to my left that is keeping me from truly high performance?

the author says: If you can match or beat my score (165), there is a very good chance that you would qualify for one of the 'higher IQ' societies at the 99th percentile, and at least a fair chance that you would qualify for one at 99.9th percentile. I’m sure the family will feel so much better knowing that their towels are laundered by someone qualified for a 'higher IQ society.' That must also explain why I am the only person here who is qualified to actually put a roll of toilet paper on the holder.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter