Tuesday, February 25, 2003

American Experience - The Pill
Did anyone watch this last night? I was a little too irritable when I came home from work last night and had no wish to watch something that would keep me up late feeling irate. I’m not sure I can even look too long at the link on the PBS site - it has a "teachers’ " guide and interviews with women talking about how the Pill changed their attitudes and their lives. There is also a forum to share one’s thoughts on birth control in America. I don’t know if they are ready for me. Plus, I think the chicken is just this side of over-cooked. Time to pack it in.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter